We offer FREE Alignment Check with every visit to JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
September 23rd, 2015
At JBC Tire Complete Auto Care we proud to have the best alignment machines. Hunter’s HawkEye Elite™ uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors. QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage.
While previous alignment setups wasted valuable time, Hunter's HawkEye Elite™ can now present results in just minutes!
Potholes, road wear and even accidents can knock your vehicle out of alignment.
Wheel alignments help provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
During a four-wheel alignment at JBC Tire Complete Auto Care, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they're set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they're perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a four-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or four-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set of new tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns