Now Hiring: Retail Store Management Trainee
September 29th, 2015
JBC Tire Complete Auto Care, Goodyear Dealer, employs over 40 associates in the Springfield, MO area and operates four company-owned stores. The store locations include East Sunshine, East Republic Road, West Sunshine, and Nixa, MO. With four locations in the greater Springfield, MO area and over $4 million in tire and auto service sales, JBC Tire and Service Centers is the right place to build a career. Find out more!
We are currently hiring for the position of: Store Management Trainee
If you’re looking for a career with an area industry leader that promotes from within, then you are at the right place! JBC Tire Complete Auto Cares Store Manager Trainees have opportunities to grow within our management positions for driven associates. Store Manager Trainees start as Service Advisors. Our goal is to progress our service advisors to a store manager position within 1-3 years. If you like what you’re reading, there’s more.
Our store managers have the potential to receive a total compensation of between $55,000 to $100,000 or more plus benefits! In our performance-based culture, our store managers earn a competitive salary and a bonus based on their store’s profitability.
But first, some more about JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
As today’s customers continue to retain their vehicles for longer periods of time, they more and more trust and depend on us to maintain what is typically something they need most and their second largest investment. Our business plan makes us one of the few businesses that can excel in recession times. We have four stores throughout the greater Springfield, MO area and we’re on track to open more locations. Our goal is to become the largest tire and automotive service retailer in the region!
In addition to being a dealer for industry leader Goodyear, we offer great compensation and fulfilling careers. This includes retirement plans, a guarantee to ongoing training and professional development to management positions.
Our training programs provide substantial management and sales experience along with the opportunity to be part of Goodyear, the most innovative automotive tire and service retailer in the world. We run each store as its own profit center and our managers are accountable for running over a million dollars in business! Our trainees acquire valuable knowledge of our operations and an understanding of the different store levels.
Sounds great, but don’t know anything about auto repair?
No problem! We hire people with the right attitude, passion, drive, and customer service outlook. We can explain the automotive repair, but we cannot instill character! Some of our successful store managers didn’t know a gas pedal from a muffler before they joined JBC Tire Complete Auto Care!
Our trainees attend monthly training preparing them with the tools to make them successful. Through our Goodyear Learning Center, we offer many ongoing courses for all of our associates as they grow in our organization.
The Big Question
Are you outgoing, entrepreneurial, and want to succeed in a performance based culture? Are you tired of sitting behind a desk?
This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for if you’re looking for a career with amazing potential. We would love for those that have a desire to manage a business in our training program to apply today.
- Development and Retention of Associates.
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
- Providing Tire and Auto Services.
- Creating Results for Customers, Employees, and the Organization.
- Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
- Selecting, Coaching and Developing Store Employees.
- Involved in every detail of the store operation.
- Enthusiastic reaction to all customers, on the phone and in the store.
- Care for each customer's needs: determining the best course of action to a variety of circumstances.
- Communicate precisely to service advisors and technicians to form time commitments that exceed the expectations of the customer.
- Using correct checkout procedures: clarifying warranties and options to the customer, and showing true appreciation for their business.
- Ability to perform assigned duties.
- A history of success in retail sales management is helpful.
- Driver’s license required.
- Drug test.
Benefits and Opportunities
- We offer multiple benefits including medical assistance opportunities, dental, vision, retirement plans, and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- Our 15 years of success dealing Goodyear products, who have been established for over 100 years, is a sign of the stability of our business.
To apply for this full-time opportunity, please submit resume at: http://jbctire.com/employment