Now Hiring: Automotive Service Technician - Certified Mechanic
September 29th, 2015
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Experienced Auto Tech / Certified Mechanic – JBC Tire Complete Auto Care, Goodyear Dealer
JBC Tire Complete Auto Care owns four tire and auto service centers in the greater Springfield, MO area. We offer a great work environment, with competitive pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical assistance opportunities, retirement plans, vision, dental and paid vacations. At JBC Tire Complete Auto Carewe are dedicated to your future by providing ongoing training for our technicians, service advisors and management positions. We offer career advancement to associates who can deliver results. If you are looking for a career apply today and begin with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
JBC Tire Complete Auto Care is looking for team players that share our values of individual contribution, good character, positive attitude, and motivation for success. JBC Tire Complete Auto Care maintains a culture committed to teamwork, shared support, and dedication.
The automotive technician’s responsibilities include being able to inspect, repair and maintain services under MAP guidelines and to advocate JBC Tire Complete Auto Care's high customer satisfaction. The technician accomplishes work as defined on the repair order in accord with dealerships, factory and Goodyear standards. Will work with lube and oil filter, transmission service, alignment, computer systems diagnosis, tune-up, brake systems, steering and suspension. Needs to be able to communicate technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include other associates and customers, and continuously learns new technical information and techniques in training sessions in order to stay current with changing automotive technology. The auto tech does work according to JBC Tire and Service Centers policies and procedures. Additionally, the auto tech will assist in training and along with maintaining an organized service department.
* A valid driver's license
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds, to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat
* High school diploma or GED
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Two years of experience or more in auto repair work
* Experience in working with organizations that maintain high standards in the areas of sales, customer service and safety
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management
* Ability to be a self-starter and detail orientated
* Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
To apply for this full-time opportunity, please submit resume at: http://jbctire.com/employment