JBC Tire Complete Auto Care Blog
- Nationwide Warranty Leaves You Feeling Confident
- Now Hiring: Automotive Service Technician - Certified Mechanic
- Now Hiring: Retail Store Management Trainee
- REPLACE BELTS & HOSES TO AVOID ENGINE REPAIRS
- BG Brake Service; Safety is the Primary Concern
- We offer FREE Alignment Check with every visit to JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
- Kendall Sweepstakes: Over 200 Monthly Winners!
- Buy the right tires online in a few simple steps.
- Cooling System Services Help Prevent Overheating, Freezing and System Corrosion.
- When, Why And How Often Should Brakes Be Serviced?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil?
- The tires with the most tread should go on the rear.
- Squealing or hard steering? We can help!
- JBC TIRE COMPLETE AUTO CARE USES KENDALL® GT-1® HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL WITH LIQUID TITANIUM®.
- Goodyear Eagle® Tires For Those Who Enjoy the Thrill
- Wheel Alignment
- Disc Brakes - Worn Pads
- Routine oil changes are best for protecting the life of your engine.
- What to do When Your Tire Blows While Driving
- Why You Need Transmission Repair
- Tire Maintenance Can Mean A Successful Road Trip
- Why Getting a Timely Oil Change is Important
- Winter Tire Safety
- Prepare Your Car for Winter
- Winter Oil Change: More Important Than You Think
- 4 Summer Car Care Tips
- 5 Maintenance Tips for Your Car This Summer
- AC Delco Rebate
Things You Need To Know About Automotive Fluids
BG Transmission Service can prevent your transmission from failing!
August 27th, 2015
The life of your vehicle's transmission could be lengthen with routine transmission fluid service. Insufficient fluid protection is the number one cause for premature transmission failure. Regular maintenance with the BG Transmission Service can prevent your transmission from sticking, shuddering and even failing!
The service takes just 30 minutes every 30,000 miles. It’s worth it to keep one of the hardest working components of your vehicle shifting smoothly and effortlessly for many more trouble-free miles than you ever expected!
At JBC Tire Complete Auto Care we know that a BG Transmission Service is the best transmission service out there. It dissolves deposits, rids all old fluid and fortifies new fluid with seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers. Furthermore, a BG Transmission Service prevents deposit formation, restores tr ...