JBC Tire Complete Auto Care Blog
- Nationwide Warranty Leaves You Feeling Confident
- Now Hiring: Automotive Service Technician - Certified Mechanic
- Now Hiring: Retail Store Management Trainee
- REPLACE BELTS & HOSES TO AVOID ENGINE REPAIRS
- BG Brake Service; Safety is the Primary Concern
- We offer FREE Alignment Check with every visit to JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
- Kendall Sweepstakes: Over 200 Monthly Winners!
- Buy the right tires online in a few simple steps.
- Cooling System Services Help Prevent Overheating, Freezing and System Corrosion.
- When, Why And How Often Should Brakes Be Serviced?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil?
- The tires with the most tread should go on the rear.
- Squealing or hard steering? We can help!
- JBC TIRE COMPLETE AUTO CARE USES KENDALL® GT-1® HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL WITH LIQUID TITANIUM®.
- Goodyear Eagle® Tires For Those Who Enjoy the Thrill
- Wheel Alignment
- Disc Brakes - Worn Pads
- Routine oil changes are best for protecting the life of your engine.
- What to do When Your Tire Blows While Driving
- Why You Need Transmission Repair
- Tire Maintenance Can Mean A Successful Road Trip
- Why Getting a Timely Oil Change is Important
- Winter Tire Safety
- Prepare Your Car for Winter
- Winter Oil Change: More Important Than You Think
- 4 Summer Car Care Tips
- 5 Maintenance Tips for Your Car This Summer
- AC Delco Rebate
Things You Need To Know About Automotive Fluids
Cooling System Services Help Prevent Overheating, Freezing and System Corrosion.
September 17th, 2015
When coolant loses its protective additives, it will overheat and eventually break down. Then coolant becomes corrosive, causing rust and deposits and literally eating holes in cooling system components. Byproducts of corrosion damage clog the passageways that conduct the water through the radiator and choke off the flow. This may result in an overheated engine that may be damaged beyond repair.
At JBC Tire Complete Auto Care, Springfield Nixa MO, we know a Cooling Service is best done with BG. With the BG Cooling System Service, the entire cooling system is first cleaned with BG Universal Cooling System Cleaner and all debris and worn out coolant is completely removed from the system. Then, new premium coolant is added. BG Universal Super Cool® is also included to p ...