JBC Tire Complete Auto Care Blog
- Nationwide Warranty Leaves You Feeling Confident
- Now Hiring: Automotive Service Technician - Certified Mechanic
- Now Hiring: Retail Store Management Trainee
- REPLACE BELTS & HOSES TO AVOID ENGINE REPAIRS
- BG Brake Service; Safety is the Primary Concern
- We offer FREE Alignment Check with every visit to JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
- Kendall Sweepstakes: Over 200 Monthly Winners!
- Buy the right tires online in a few simple steps.
- Cooling System Services Help Prevent Overheating, Freezing and System Corrosion.
- When, Why And How Often Should Brakes Be Serviced?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil?
- The tires with the most tread should go on the rear.
- Squealing or hard steering? We can help!
- JBC TIRE COMPLETE AUTO CARE USES KENDALL® GT-1® HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL WITH LIQUID TITANIUM®.
- Goodyear Eagle® Tires For Those Who Enjoy the Thrill
- Wheel Alignment
- Disc Brakes - Worn Pads
- Routine oil changes are best for protecting the life of your engine.
- What to do When Your Tire Blows While Driving
- Why You Need Transmission Repair
- Tire Maintenance Can Mean A Successful Road Trip
- Why Getting a Timely Oil Change is Important
- Winter Tire Safety
- Prepare Your Car for Winter
- Winter Oil Change: More Important Than You Think
- 4 Summer Car Care Tips
- 5 Maintenance Tips for Your Car This Summer
- AC Delco Rebate
Do I Need Brakes Yet?
BG Brake Service; Safety is the Primary Concern
September 24th, 2015
When it comes to driving, safety is the primary concern and the brakes are the heart of your vehicle’s safe operation. The BG Brake Services will stop you in your tracks. Yes, at JBC Tire Complete Auto Care we have two services best devoted to the braking system, the BG Brake Fluid Service and the BG Stop Squeal Service.
Heat and moisture cause corrosion on parts and brake fluid failure. The result is a spongy brake pedal, which can be extremely dangerous.
In the BG Brake Service, the entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish buildup, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result will be a longer lasting, more efficient ...