JBC Tire Complete Auto Care Blog
- Nationwide Warranty Leaves You Feeling Confident
- Now Hiring: Automotive Service Technician - Certified Mechanic
- Now Hiring: Retail Store Management Trainee
- REPLACE BELTS & HOSES TO AVOID ENGINE REPAIRS
- BG Brake Service; Safety is the Primary Concern
- We offer FREE Alignment Check with every visit to JBC Tire Complete Auto Care
- Kendall Sweepstakes: Over 200 Monthly Winners!
- Buy the right tires online in a few simple steps.
- Cooling System Services Help Prevent Overheating, Freezing and System Corrosion.
- When, Why And How Often Should Brakes Be Serviced?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil?
- The tires with the most tread should go on the rear.
- Squealing or hard steering? We can help!
- JBC TIRE COMPLETE AUTO CARE USES KENDALL® GT-1® HIGH PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL WITH LIQUID TITANIUM®.
- Goodyear Eagle® Tires For Those Who Enjoy the Thrill
- Wheel Alignment
- Disc Brakes - Worn Pads
- Routine oil changes are best for protecting the life of your engine.
- What to do When Your Tire Blows While Driving
- Why You Need Transmission Repair
- Tire Maintenance Can Mean A Successful Road Trip
- Why Getting a Timely Oil Change is Important
- Winter Tire Safety
- Prepare Your Car for Winter
- Winter Oil Change: More Important Than You Think
- 4 Summer Car Care Tips
- 5 Maintenance Tips for Your Car This Summer
- AC Delco Rebate
So You Hit A Curb?
It’s That Time Of Year Again!
April 18th, 2016
Springtime means the temps are rising, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and winter is finally behind us! It means lots of things to lots of people, but it also means a fresh set of challenges for your car. Here’s a few things to think about this spring…
- Pollen: Nobody really likes pollen, except maybe bees. In spring, trees (especially conifers) discharge huge clouds of pollen into the car, driving some people into sneezing fits…and your car ends up with a yellow-green film of the stuff. Pollen is pretty corrosive to automotive paint, so it’s not something you want to just leave there. Springtime is a good time to wash that mess off your car and apply a good coat or two of wax! Not only does pollen hurt y ...
Do I Need Brakes Yet?
February 1st, 2016
Open 7 days a week to serve you!
October 22nd, 2015
We know you are busy and it is hard to schedule in your auto maintenance, which is why we are open on Sundays. We appreciate your business and we are proud to offer the convenience of providing auto care 7 days a week.
Being open 7 days a week is also ideal for fleet accounts; there are businesses that operate 7 days a week and those vehicles need to be operable daily in order to do their jobs. All JBC Tire Complete Auto Care is open on Sundays, 9AM-4PM. It is recommended to schedule an appointment when at all possible for your car services. JBC offers a $12.99 special oil change for Sundays only, certain conditions may apply.
Be sure to ask about our BG Products for enhancing performance and better maintenance for your vehicles. And wi ...
Is Your Car Ready For Some Football?
October 7th, 2015
JBC Tire Complete Auto Care Fall Car Care Package is what you need to be sure you can get to the game. Fall time is a busy time when we push our cars to their limits. The Fall Car Care Package helps save on the cost of important services to help your car take on the season.
What does the package include?